At Protected Trust Services (PTS) supporting our members is about providing all the tools you could need to build and grow your business independently. We provide support to experienced and expert travel businesses who want the tools without us hovering over their shoulder or restricting how they run their business.
The support of our system, tools, and expert staff is all created and constantly evolving to ensure this. From the moment a business applies, our support is at a member’s disposal so that you can create exactly the travel business you want, without being restricted or needing to worry about the protection and foundation PTS provides.
Supporting New Members
When you apply for PTS membership, you can rest assured that you will be supported throughout your application journey with PTS.
Travel Agents and Homeworkers
If you are an existing trading travel agent or homeworker and are moving to PTS, we have dedicated migration support to ensure the transition from your existing protection to our trust account model for complete Package Travel Regulations compliance goes smoothly.
We will help with moving your merchant services from your current provider and liaising with your new merchant providers, completing the application process with PTS and ATOL as well as training on the PTS software from the start and ongoing, to ensure you can continue to operate your business with minimal disruption to your clients.
For new tour operators taking PTS membership, our sales support will assist you with all forms and documents required so we can process your application and board your company in a timely manner.
We will also prepare the application for merchant services with you, and present this to the merchant provider on your behalf. After your membership has been completed and confirmed, PTS arrange online training sessions for you and your company, you are also more than welcome to visit our PTS offices for some face-to-face support and assistance with using the PTS software and services.
Ongoing Support For All PTS Members
Support doesn’t just stop once you are a PTS member, with uncapped support available from the PTS team. Whether it is simple questions on how to perform tasks on the PTS software, or if you want advice on ATOL and if it is the correct business decision, we have the expertise and advice for you.
We aim to ensure you have all the support tools available from PTS for your business to be a success, and even more importantly, that you can use those tools to grow, however you choose to utilise them. The ways PTS support members are always adapting to our members’ needs as we grow. Some of the ways you can expect to be supported as a member of PTS are as follows:
- Innovative, One-stop Travel Software System – Always kept up-to-date, the Protected Trust Services (PTS) software system is efficient, easy-to-use, and provides a single place where you can control everything. Whether you simply use the system to track trust account payments, or you operate client itineraries, travel supplier bookings, management, and more in our system, everything you need is right at your fingertips (if you’d like to learn more about our bespoke travel software, you can visit our page.)
- Travel Trust Account – Part of the core of PTS, the travel trust account is operated specifically to protect your business and your consumers. Not just instilling consumer confidence, the PTS trust account system protects your monies so that you can focus on what makes your business great without a worry (if you’d like to learn more about our travel trust account solution, you can visit our page.)
- Our Database of Trusted Suppliers – If you choose to use some of our contracted suppliers, we have a huge database of suppliers we trust that work with PTS members at excellent rates. With insurance to cover any payments to suppliers that leave trust, suppliers can put their trust in our members (if you’d like to learn more about the PTS supplier database, you can visit our page.)
- The Best Rates for Merchant Services – Gaining merchant services at good rates isn’t easy for travel businesses because of the monetary risks. However, with the PTS trust account system, those risks are reduced and allow us to get excellent rates on merchant services for our members. With our team to help you set up services for your business, efficient payment is right at your fingertips (if you’d like to learn more about merchant services with PTS, you can visit our page.)
- The PTS Franchise ATOL – For our members that need it, obtaining an ATOL for your business through PTS is simple. Our team assist you in applying through our franchise ATOL, or help you set up an independent ATOL, depending on your needs to you can ensure complete protection and Package Travel Regulations compliance (if you would like to learn more about obtaining an ATOL with PTS, you can visit our page.)
- Our Team Are Just A Call Away – Whatever you need help with, whether you’re a new member or you’ve been with PTS long-term, our expert team is happy to help. To set up services, answer queries, teach you how to use our software, we can help. We have staff specifically there to help you and guide members, running tutorials for all members to help you use our tools, and answer questions.
At PTS, we believe in putting all the control in your hands and letting you run your business exactly how you want to, but we also ensure that we’re accessible and our team can help you when you need it, so don’t be shy to pick up a phone or come and see us, we grow with you and are always happy to help and see our members thriving.
If you’d like to discuss this further, please get in contact with one of Protected Trust Services’ (PTS) lovely staff members by calling 0207 190 9988. Or, you can visit our member support and travel trust account pages to learn more about how we protect you.